Membership - June 1st
Regular Membership may be granted to an individual:
- (a) who submits proof of graduation from an Animal Health Technician / Technology, Veterinary Technician / Technology Program accredited by the EVTA and / or the CVMA/AVMA
- (b) who solemnly declares his/her willingness to uphold the honour and dignity of the profession in accordance with the code of ethics of the association; and
- (c) who pays the prescribed active membership fees.
- (a) shall be granted voting privileges;
- (b) are eligible to serve on the Board of Directors; and
- (c) are eligible to serve on any committee of the association.